HEALTH AND SAFETY
Based near Lincoln, with national coverage, we can carry out, assist and advise you on:
- Policies and Procedures – Review and Writing
- Development of Safety Management Systems
- Support in developing Safe Systems of Work, Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- Health and Safety Audits and Inspections
- Accident Investigations
- Liaison with Insurance Companies
- Liaison with Enforcement Officers – Local Authority / HSE
- Telephone / E-mail Support and Advice
- Competent Person Services
- Health and Safety Level 1
- Health and Safety Level 2
- Health and Safety Level 3 – Classroom and Blended learning
- Highfield Level 3 Award in Legionella Control for Responsible Persons
Stewart McAleese is a Chartered Safety and Health Practitioner , Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH). A Member of the International Institute of Risk and Safety Management and a FRACS accredited fire risk assessor from Warrington Fire, and is registered on the Nationally Accredited Fire Risk Assessors Register (NAFRAR) Tier 3 fire risk assessor.
Make Your Business a Safer Business.
If you’d like to know how we can help reduce risk, accidents and liability claims in your business, we’d love to hear from you.
9:00am – 6:00pm